Meet Kim Greene
Ms. Greene is a member of Local 706. She has headed departments and supervised many make-up crews for both film and television. Some of her credits include: The Wedding Singer, Never Been Kissed, Charlie's Angels, Charlie's Angels Full Throttle, You, Me and Dupree, Superbad, Terminator Salvation, Pineapple Express, and Samantha Who. Ms. Greene is also the designer and creator of The Kim Greene Line personal and "on-set" makeup bags.
Seminars by Kim Greene
- KG#1: The Secrets to being a Good Department Head Makeup Artist, Organization, Design and Communication
|KG#1 Outline: The Secrets to being a Good Department Head Makeup Artist, Organization, Design and Communication||Purchase Now|
Running Time: (1 hr / 03 min / 15 sec)
This Seminar by Kim Greene is a fundamental look at heading a Department of Makeup. We will feature more Seminars by Kim Greene as soon as we are able to complete her next series of Seminars.
- How to Prepare and Organize a T.V. Show or Film
- What Questions You May Need to Ask?
- Who on the Crew Can Answer Specific Questions?
- How Do You Break Down a Script?
- How to Budget for Your Department
- Who to Hire for Your Department
- Designing the Makeup's for Each Character
- What is Continuity?
- Organizing Photos for Your Continuity Books
- Shooting Schedules
- Working with Your Own and Other Departments